Pages

Translate

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas around the corner

I have been an absentee blogger...there has just been too much to do with Christmas around the corner.  Union parties, work parties, birthday parties, random gatherings, and all the preparation in between.  Oh, and work, we must remember to go to work (and not just 5 day a week, i think tomorrow is the 12th day in a row -- allowable as one of the days was a half day).

The Christmas cards have all been sent out, and I must apologize that over the years the list has gotten very long, and as I was writing them realized there were still many many people that I should be sending one to.  If you got one, chances are you have known me for more for somewhere between 10 and 39 years.  If I missed you, I am very sorry, but would like to share this blog card moment with you instead.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I have not just neglected blogging.  As we speak, there are dishes to be done, laundry piled up, bags unpacked near the door and I am still typing in my work scrubs...and glasses.  I didn't have the time or energy for contacts today.  Lunch break was spent purchasing toys for my kitties for Christmas, and after work was spent shopping for the last minute little things needed for Christmas (all still in scrubs and glasses...so of course one would run into people one knows...it's Bermuda, I should have known I could not sneak out in public in stealth nerd mode).  Tomorrow there is still, of course, work and another lunch break to buy items for the local SPCA's Christmas list.  And my phone is buzzing away -- tis the last Friday before Christmas and town in packed.  For those looking for some Christmas cheer, tonight is the "12 Bars of Christmas."  Flanagan's, my favorite Irish pub, is stop 11 at 11.  Maybe if I make some headway on the tasks I can pop in and see how the crew that are trying to make the whole tour are doing.

So I leave you with that quick note, and hope to have many stories for the blog soon.  I hope you are all getting along well with your Christmas plans, and wish you the best this holiday season!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment