Pages

Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blip

"I'm sorry, this blog is having technical difficulties, please return in a few days." I am far from a perfectionist, but as all lab techs, I am slightly OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). I can exist happily in a whirlwind of paper and disorder, knowing full well where every piece of paper I have seen in the last 5-10 years is right now (even the ones in another country that were packed into boxes with haste for the move to Bermuda -- it never ceases to amaze my mother when I call looking for something on a piece of paper and tell her the precise location of the paper in relation to the other contents of a box, and where the box is, because I notice if they have moved since my last visit to her house). What drives me absolutley insane though, is the papers moving around. My coworkers love this. And so, some technical issues are preventing me from posting my photos in order, and we simply cannot have that. In addition to lacking a "v" key on my typewriter, which either fell prey to a rogue panther while I was at work or just plain wore out (I don't think I use the "v" key all that often, and Harry always looks guilty when I find him perched on the keyboard), as well as having s stubborn opposition to buying a new computer and paying the 25% duty to bring it to Bermuda for my last 4 months on the island, I am also not able to properly size the photos today, and have run out of time. I will also be visiting with a friend from Canada, and so I will throw my hands up in the air, find another cup of coffee, and promise to blog like a madwoman next week. You are free from my addicting ramblings until then. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment