Pages

Translate

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Not Right Now

I am still feeling a little emotionally drained after the other day.  After work yesterday I put my favorite 7km track under my feet, as a walk or run always helps.  I should say that the only awesome part of the whole 7km is the halfway point, Elbow Beach.  I stop for just a couple of minutes on the stairs and listen to the waves and stare at one of my favorite places anywhere, and then turn and head for home.
Elbow Beach as seen from my beach towel (not today, I don't jog with cameras)
After that I tried a non-natural mental detox...a glass of wine and Project Runway.  Perhaps that should be called the re-tox detox.  I suspect the jog was better for me, so I stuck with that after work today.  I have loads of pictures to upload, more stories to tell, but I am just not there yet.  Tomorrow, I will do a proper blog.  Today, I will just explain my feelings through a picture of my cat...because I have been so good so far about not dedicating entire blogs to my cat(s).  Today, Lexi says it best.

Whatever you are suggesting today, the answer is...I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment