Pages

Translate

Friday, July 18, 2014

It's a Mad Mad World

I came home from a wonderful afternoon playing in the crystal waters of Bermuda under the sun shine and gracious flight of some longtails to find a text message about a Malaysian Airlines jet.  I assumed they finally found MH370 and tuned in.  The news always shocks me.  Acts of violence spurned from hatred, religion, for the gain of land, financial assets, for revenge.  The barely veiled threats of "the superpowers" and the "up and comings."  I am truly sorry for the people who are forced into living in the middle of these conflicts.  So I will say a little prayer today for those in Ukraine, Russia, Israel, Gaza, and all those around the world who are grieving a loved one who was travelling on MH17...for all who are simply at home, and placed in duress by the actions of violent men.

I didn't feel I could post a happy blog without first saying that.  I hope peace comes to these regions soon, and justice to those who inflict terrible wrongs on others,.

No comments:

Post a Comment