Pages

Translate

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Moving Day

It's the end of July, the start of Bermuda's most loved holiday -- Cup Match -- and I am getting ready to move.  That means no internet for a couple of days unless I can scam some free wifi, and that means no blog for a couple of days.  I promise that I have some amazing pictures and many more stories to share with you in just a few days.

I survived my first bike crash, although I still have a knee brace and limp, and successfully moved cat 1, Lexi, to Canada last Thursday.  She is enjoying her stay at Grandma's very much, as there are many more rooms and much more furniture than I have had here in Bermuda for the last 5 years.  Cats 2 and 3 went to the vet for their heath certificate and vaccinations yesterday, and they are thoroughly traumatized.  Turning them into Prairie Panthers is going to be a problem, since Harry has parked himself on top of the cupboards for 24 hours and refuses to move, even for food.  Gonna be quite the day tomorrow.

I am managing hard goodbyes and still have much to do, so cannot chat for long.  I am pleased to have been named "blogger of the month" on expat-blog.com, and if you are checking this blog out for the first time as a visitor from that site, my apologies for the recent days of silence, but welcome and I hope you enjoy reading a little about Bermuda and some of my adventures.

Will leave you with  photo and a promise of  more stories to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment