Pages

Translate

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

September favorites

Well, it's November and the blog is hopelessly behind.  I am still going through photos from a month ago, well, 2 months ago.  Today I will just pick some of my favorite Saskatchewan photos from September.  These were taken on the old camera.

An old barn

An old house


And another grey day through the very dirty lens

And these were taken on the new camera.  I did end up sticking with Sony, and chose the AR7.

This old train bridge to nowhere stands by North Battleford, a reminder of times gone by

This house was built in around 1905 by an RCMP officer who manned the lonely outpost.  I loved the twilight sky

The sun setting on Lake Diefenbaker

The wind blowing through this white pony's mane

these two hanging out

My beautiful Lexi cat outside chasing grasshoppers in the sun

The lines of a metal Quonset against the sky

The golden glow of sunset over the fields

The changing hues at twilight

The gritty plume of diesel

Sullen Septmeber Skies

The end of my brother's harvest

The contrast of this combine, in use in the 1960's

Teamwork


No comments:

Post a Comment