Pages

Translate

Monday, March 23, 2015

Bears!

So...I have always been a little fascinated with bears.  It started with the childhood fear of bears after watching a horror movie which basically was about a fake paw on a stick.  That propelled me to read everything about bears I could get my hands on before weekend mountain biking trips to Jasper.  Through that, I became fascinated with how gorgeous and playful they could be...but being well versed in how dangerous an encounter can be, I maintained that healthy fear.

One thing I wanted to do in Alaska was see the bears.  And...I have seen bears!  I promise to tell you all about it in the next blog...but it's almost my bedtime and so I will just share some bear photos...tales and tails to follow later!
Smiley Spring Bear

Rolly Polly Spring Bear

"Mind Your Own Business" Bear

Tender Bear Moment

Bear reflecting on Bear Reflection


And another attempt at Bear Snow Angels!

Tired "I Crack Myself Up Bear"

Dominant Bear

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures and I must say this is amazing photography. I really like this and to see bears then book now alaska bear tours

    ReplyDelete