Pages

Translate

Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Million Miles Away

Sometimes as an expat you just feel like a million miles away from where you need to be.  Truth is, sometimes a couple thousand miles might as well be a million miles.  Today is one of those days.  I want nothing more than to hug my nephew and nieces, but I can't.

There is a video that is beautiful but unfortunately used too often these past 5 years.  I have watched it many times this year thinking of many different people.  Today though I watch it and think of this weekend's terrible tragedy at home.  For Kevin (2014), Brandon (2013), Jaycena, Laramie, and Brooke (2009).  I had  never thought of dancing in heaven...but I hope there is, and I hope you are together.


My heart goes out to the Printz family and the community of Gravelbourg, SK again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment