Pages

Translate

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Soon

 
One of these days, everything I planned is going to fall into place.  I am holding on to this belief, because I am an optimist, as seen pictured below.
 

And so I sit with coffee on a cold, windy day in winter in Saskatchewan, reminding myself of the virtues of patience and faith.  For the first little while I was grateful for the science that made Netflix possible.  I think I have caught up on everything I have missed the last few years.  I was grateful for time, which has been needed for all the slow and mundane things that needed to be done.  Today it was finally confirmed that my Bermuda cell phone bill is finally cancelled, the billing catching up with the end of service in July.  Small mercies to be grateful for.  Soon, the paperwork will be done and life will be back on track.  Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment